Возможности:
- загрузка существующих объявлений;
- загрузка сообщений;
- изменение статуса объявления
- переключение на этап, если статус объявления на OLX изменился;
- создание объявлений;
- возможность отвечать на сообщения;
- отображения списка объявления для удобной работы с ними. Посмотреть компонент
Tell me, is it possible to integrate this service with OneBox OS using the API? (https://developer.olx.ua/api/doc)
Interested in exporting products to OLX
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. I did not find in the specified documentation methods that allow you to create new declarations. Please contact the support of this service and, to be sure, check with them whether it is possible to create new ads or edit old ones through api. And if possible, what methods are responsible for this. If it is realistically possible, I can give an estimate. Thank you.
04.08.2021, 11:16
Original comment available on version: ru

04.08.2021, 11:49

Yes, we can do integration. It will be in the form of a separate application, the product will have a special block for olx where you can select a category for olx and other parameters for transfer. After hourly or manual send to->olx->create announcement, we will export product information to olx. The whole integration will take about 30 hours.
04.08.2021, 11:59

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment